You are searching about Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam, today we will share with you article about Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam is useful to you.
Top Tips to Obtain Happiness As a Muslim Wife
Nikah is the fulfillment of half of the religious obligations in Islam. Therefore, after marriage, learning to be a self-reliant, supportive, loving, wise and righteous wife should be a priority for all Muslim women. And with this, Muslim women have a profound power to bring a lot of happiness to this world, as stated in the hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,
“This world is nothing but temporary comfort, and the greatest joy in this world is a righteous wife.” (Sahih Muslim).
Learning new ways to help Muslim women fulfill their duties and responsibilities towards their husbands, families and households is also seen as fulfilling important prayers to Allah Ta’ala. Here are some tips for a Muslim woman seeking to achieve new levels of happiness for herself and her family:
* Understand your duties, roles and responsibilities as a Muslim woman. Your husband should give you great peace of mind by understanding that he is the Imam, the spiritual leader of your family. The supreme responsibility of providing for the family materially, spiritually, physically, morally and emotionally is on his shoulders. And the consequences of his ability to do right and righteous are weighed against his good and bad deeds. His inability to give advice or correct provision, and his inability to fulfill the duty of imam, may be a sin on the part of Allah Almighty. For example, if he advises you or your children to do things that are not acceptable in Islam and you obey his wishes, you will be guilty of committing a sinful act along with the sin of teaching you wrongly. So you should appreciate the great blessing of being solely responsible for your household, your children and your wealth.
* Try to be a partner in this life to be worthy of your husband in the hereafter. You must work together to reach the highest level of heaven, furdoza. Give him the comfort and joy to perform the arduous but extremely rewarding prayers. For example, be his alarm clock for Fajr, make sure he doesn’t miss his prayer or Jummah (Friday congregational prayer). Prepare a healthy suhoor (breakfast before the fast) and prepare the iftar (meal after the fast) on time. Help save money for Hajj, encourage random almsgiving in addition to the prescribed zakat (almsgiving) throughout the year, and accept a more modest lifestyle in return. Offer to read Qayal al-Layl (night prayer) together in the third part of the night and strive to be the most caring, compassionate.
* Be his trusted confidant. Listen carefully to his secrets. Be proud of your unique and unique connection. Accept responsibility for sharing his inner vision, goals, hopes, dreams, worries, and pain. Offer him the help that no one else can offer because you are the only one who knows and understands him completely. When you feel that he needs a counselor and a best friend, mediate in kind tones. Be proud of being her chosen confidante, so continue to create an environment where she will always turn to you first. Know that it is haram (prohibition) to share family secrets, especially the private affairs and words of a couple.
* Practice the art of influencing positive mood in difficult times. Being a ray of sunshine on your husband’s rainy days is challenging and challenging, but one of the most valuable skills. Even if his anger bothers you, learn to listen patiently – know that what you want is not his continued anger, but your happy mood. Offer happiness to brighten his sadness. Rush to cheer him up when he’s upset. Be a balanced, respectful leader, so that he appreciates your strength, but be careful, arrogance does not overcome you. Be kind and gentle often without showing that you are incapable or weak. Be assertive and aggressive enough to teach him new things, but don’t be rude, abrasive, or hurtful in the process. Be his wise woman… second only to his mother. [Be aware that you and your mother-in-law have completely different relationships with your husband. Resisting competition shows your level of self-respect and dignity–qualities he years for in a pious wife.]
* Try to make your home the place of comfort and relaxation that he chooses. Cleanliness, order, brightness and clutter make a home happy and interesting. A creative woman can find the comfort zone and advantages of her family. Naturally colorful and vibrant yet soothing tones can be found. In addition to the overall appeal of your home, you also need to take care of it intimately. Let the fragrances of the body and breath, it is always worth being cheeky. Give him every reason to rush home, because he will be safe, healthy, calm and fun – he will escape from the daily stress of work and external forces. Make it a lifelong goal to mark and share your favorite honest (allowed) past times together. Repairing cars, cooking exotic foods, playing family board games, reciting the Qur’an, learning nasheeds (Islamic chants) and grocery shopping – family time is sacred and precious time. Be the leader of your family’s free time.
* Strive to be the best personal chef you can be. Try to please all the senses that the beauty of food can do. Be patient and try to learn the art of presenting a refreshing aroma to your nose, a pleasing texture to your fingers, an attractive sight to your eyes and a soothing silence to your ears – all in one delicious dish. Remember that this is possible with the least amount of food. For example, the favorite foods of the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, were milk, olives, olive oil, bread, cucumbers, and dates.
* Be timely and informed. Create a schedule that is strict enough to maintain a healthy routine and regularity in your life; flexible enough to allow for surprises and randomness. Know that the world (life here) is very short and every positive deed is one step closer to the hereafter (hereafter), insha’Allah (God willing).
* Try to please Allah Almighty and Allah alone. In everything you do, especially when you are doing something “just” for your husband, children, or household, have good intentions. Know that this is your duty as a Muslim wife and be thankful that no good deed goes unnoticed or unappreciated by our only Merciful Creator. Do not pursue the temporary comforts of this life (such as “Thank You” gifts or words of praise). Know that you may deserve the greatest joy in his life and great things in the hereafter. Amen.
Video about Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
You can see more content about Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
If you have any questions about Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
way Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
tutorial Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam
Tips For Good Relationship Between Husband And Wife In Islam free
#Top #Tips #Obtain #Happiness #Muslim #Wife